top of page


Contact us over the phone or online

Complaint about training centre

How to complains

Examination Result and Certificates appeals:


  1. Delegates / Learners have the right to appeal on their examination result or certificate.

  2. It is the responsibility of the centre or the delegate /learner to notify the Tutor of the concerned courses

  3. Please use our complaints policy and how to make appeal

  4. All appeals/complains must be done in written application to the centre.

  5. All forms of complains appeals will be dealt with at maximum 14 days. In which within this 14 days it is the responsibility of the centre to contact the awarding body/Examiners on your behalf.

  6. The centre have got special academic complain/appeal committee that are committed to every individual complain/appeal in other to attain the highest level of quality assurance in our training centre.

DBS checks

The Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) have merged to become the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). 

CRB checks are now called DBS checks.

A DBS check may be needed for: certain jobs or voluntary work, eg working with children or in healthcare. Our company carries out DBS checks.

Immigration checks

Before applying you must be eligible to work in this country hence have the right of abode, UK citizen, from an EEA country, or have a valid working permit. We will verify with you on receipt of your completed application form. 

Disclosure and barring service.jpg

You can apply for your CRB online and pay for it online, check your status and more to visit their website click on the picture



All our staff are well trained and experienced that we believe they can give our contractors, Delegates, learners, service users highest quality services and we hope you will never have any course to complain about our services or our staff but if for any reasons  you have cause to complain, we need to know about it so that we can put things right as soon as we receive the complaint. We will step into the matter and give you a fully comprehensive explanation and what the next steps are.

We are operating under the government body regulations (CQC) The Care Quality Commission. All our services are tailored to suit the need of our clients, we will always continue to give all our service users the best services to the needs of every individual.


If you are not pleased with our services or any of our staffs

It is very important to let us know at the earliest stage so that immediate action will be taken. You can let us know by one of the following.


  • Calling the office

  • Sending us a letter

  • Completing one of our complaint forms

  • Sending us emails

We will give your complaint the fastest and outermost professional attention. Don’t forget you have the right and choice to decide on what you want for yourself and what you want from us if it’s compliant with the company policies.


We are operating under government, UKHCA code of practice and all our Awarding bodies’ compliances.  


If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our services please don't hesitate to contact us, don't accommodate fear. We will carry out our investigation and we can promise you that every step of our investigation will be treated confidentially.

If you still have concerns about Domestic Care, Personal  Care or any of our care services and you are not happy with the responses given to your complaint you should contact the relevant council who will looked into your complaint further. You can find your local council on the GOV.UK website.

You can also contact the CQC with your concerns about any care service. the link to their website is Report a Concern CQC

bottom of page